Managing the challenges of aging with you, together!
Our clients and their families regularly comment on how Eldercare Specialists makes them feel listened to, understood, and valued. At the core of our business, this is who we strive to be. We are a team of dedicated professionals who work tirelessly to ensure that each client’s health and well-being are our top priorities.
You don’t have to manage the details alone. Our Geriatric Care Managers are there to support your aging parent, and you, their family, as you learn to balance your loved one’s changing needs with your daily life. We work as your partner to implement the care plan, act as your advocate and find resources.
Your aging parent’s needs are increasing, do you have a plan? At Eldercare Specialists we help you prioritize and develop a personalized plan to navigate around your loved one’s health, cognitive, legal, housing, and financial needs.
Coaching & Support
Caring for aging parents is overwhelming and requires a steep learning curve. Eldercare Specialists will provide you the education, counseling and support to move forward and confidently make decisions, as a team.
Holistic care for the Individual, Family, and Community
Diverse wisdom, collaborative approach and professional relationships are used to create holistic personalized solutions that optimize health, independence and quality of life. Here are some of the ways in which we can serve you with dignity and compassion:
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Aging At Home Solutions, Coordination and Oversight
- Healthcare Monitoring and Advocacy
- Dementia Care Management
- Transitions to Alternative Living Environment
- Coordination of Resources
- Life Care Plans
- Healthcare Legal Planning
- Homecare Planning Cost Planning
- Dementia Consulting and Coaching for Families
- Professional and Community Education Programs
- Family Support, Counseling, Coaching and Mediation